An entrepreneur, tax consultant, and surfer, Dan is officially our new kid on the block. Here for the glorious Vancouver summer, he does not shy away from a challenge and he’s proving to be all that we expected, and more.
“I was interested in MT+Co. not only because the practice areas align with my interests, but because of its progressive and personal approach to the business of law .”
Dan is a lawyer in our Business Law + Transactions Group. He has a passion for business and tax. Yes, some people actually enjoy tax!
- BA (Psychology) from the University of British Columbia
- Specialization in Forensic Psychology
- Dean’s List graduate
- Juris Doctor Candidate, Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia (expected date of completion: May, 2018)
- Business Manager and Assistant Editor at UBC Law Review Society, Peter A. Allard School of Law
- Research Assistant, Dr. Donald Dutton, University of British Columbia
- Temporary Articles Student at Indigenous Community Legal Clinic, Peter A. Allard School of Law
- Founder/Owner of Fogarty Accounting and Tax Services Ltd., Salt Spring Island
- Founder/Owner of Prime Painting Company, Salt Spring Island
- Youth Worker at PLEA Community Services Society
- Business Development Consultant at Hartbreaker Fishing Company, Tofino
- Conversational in French and Spanish
Dan is a pioneer in the HangBoard world. Part guinea pig, Dan worked through the design and testing stages of the HangBoard, to push it to its limit.
We didn’t know what a HangBoard was until we met Dan! You will have to contact Dan to find out more.