Brian has a well-deserved reputation for his legal and business acumen, having practiced in the Vancouver office of a national law firm for over 30 years, and here at MT+Co. for eight years.
Brian is a business lawyer who advises our clients on commercial, corporate, and securities law matters including corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, partnership agreements, private placement and debt equity financing, equity-based director and executive compensation plans, and corporate governance (including public company disclosures).
Much like Michael Jordan fuelled his athletic performance with Gatorade, Brian fuels his legal performance with Diet Coke. Unlike Michael Jordan, he’s still waiting for a formal sponsorship deal (if executives from Coca-Cola happen to read this, you can reach Brian at email@example.com).
- LLB and BCom from the University of British Columbia
- Partner at McCarthy Tétrault LLP, where he practiced for over 30 years
- Speaker at continuing legal education seminars regarding corporate, securities, and business law topics
- Published numerous articles on securities and corporate governance-related topics
- Recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada Directory in the areas of corporate and mergers & acquisitions law
Areas of Practice
Related Team Members
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.