Dafydd is a lawyer in our Business Law Group. He advises clients on a range of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, financings, asset transactions and securities law. Dafydd also provides advice on corporate governance, stock exchange, and charitable and not-for-profit matters.
Dafydd advises clients across several industries and primarily works with private and growth-stage companies. He has extensive experience working on public M&A transactions and financings in Canadian and cross-border contexts.
Daf loves living in beautiful BC – he enjoys (but is not particularly good at) mountain biking, skiing, and paddle boarding. Before committing to law, Daf was a wildfire fighter. He loves early/mid-00s pop-punk, traveling with his partner, Emilie, and spending time at home with their two cats.
- Called to the Bar in BC, 2021
- Called to the Bar in Alberta, 2019
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Calgary, 2018
- Bachelor of Science (BSc, Cognitive Science), University of British Columbia, 2013
- Thunderbird Rugby Prize for combined athletic and academic achievement, University of British Columbia, 2011/2012
- President’s Scholarship, University of British Columbia, 2009