Facilities + IT Manager
As MT+Co.’s facilities + IT manager, Emma oversees everything in our Vancouver office. It’s a busy job, but she doesn’t miss a beat!
Emma arrived at MT+Co. with a wealth of administrator and IT experience from her time working at the Commonwealth Bank in Sydney, Australia. For Emma, being the facilities + IT manager at MT+Co. is like being in an airplane, only you’re the pilot, the cabin crew, and the passengers all at the same time. You never know when you’re going to have to be cool, calm, and collected while directing everyone to the nearest exit, take the wheel and fly everyone to Mexico, or just sit back, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.
In the mornings, you will find Emma hitting the gym. She is passionate about fitness and health and remains diligent with her workout schedule. Emma loves to read, most weekends you will find her curled up with a cup of tea and a sci-fi/fantasy book.
- Emma is currently completing her Information Technology Operations Professional certification, 2022
- CPR and First Aid Certified, 2021
- OHS Officer Certified, 2019
- Project Management Professional Certification, UBC Sauder School of Business, 2018
- Diploma, Early Childhood Education and Teaching, McCarthur Community College, 2010