Qian has experience with public and private corporations as well as startups and non-profit organizations. Her flexible approach to the practice of law allows her to accompany clients across all stages of their business and provide legal advice relevant to their specific industries, whether it be technology, construction, or healthcare.
Qian practices corporate commercial law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and commercial agreements. Before joining MT+Co., Qian worked at the Montreal office of a national firm where she practiced in both English and French within the corporate transactional group and assisted various local, national, and international corporations. At the same time, Qian was also active within the startup ecosystem, helping entrepreneurs with their incorporation, structuring, and early-stage business needs.
Qian speaks English, French, and Mandarin.
Qian is new to Vancouver and loves to explore its culinary scene and outdoor activities. She is thrilled to discover how dog-friendly the city is and can’t wait to bring her King Charles Spaniel everywhere!
- Called to the Bar in BC and Quebec, 2022
- BCL/JD joint degree, McGill University, 2021
- Certificate, Fudan University (Shanghai, China), Chinese, 2019
- H.G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot: 2nd place for Factum Drafting
- Young Leaders, Board Secretary, 2018 - 2020
- Winner of Negotiate MTL , 2020
- Best Speaker and 3rd Position, Young CPA Competition, 2019
- Winner of JiuDing Award, 2018