Sasha is a corporate lawyer in our Business Law Group. She works from the Okanagan and is called to both the Alberta bar and British Columbia bar.
Originally from Bonnyville, Alberta, Sasha is a proud member of the Metis Nation of Alberta.
Sasha’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, commercial leasing, creating and restructuring businesses, commercial finance, and commercial real estate.
Before joining MT+Co. Sasha worked on matters involving short-term bridge financing for federal and provincial tax credits and government grants.
Sasha assists our clients through each step of their transactions while providing holistic advice tailored to their long-term goals.
Sasha is an early bird, beginning each day with a morning workout. During the Okanagan summers, she spends her time hiking, biking, or relaxing on a boat. She is an amateur mixologist who relies on her creativity and the ingredients found on hand to create new cocktails. She has only considered two career paths: dance and law (we’re glad she chose law).
- Called to the Bar in BC, 2019
- Called to the Bar in Alberta, 2021
- Dual-major commerce degree (Business Economics & Business Law) from the University of Alberta
- Juris Doctor from Peter A. Allard School of Law, with a Business Law Concentration
- Prior executive of the Indigenous Law Students’ Association of Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia