Shannon is a lawyer in our Litigation + Dispute Resolution and Workplace Law Groups. Shannon is a skilled employment lawyer and litigator with a strategic mindset. He represents and advises public and private sector companies, Indigenous Nations, growing businesses, tech start-ups, and individuals on all workplace matters.
Shannon began his career at one of Western Canada’s biggest litigation firms. While there, he conducted numerous trials and gained valuable skills as an advocate and litigation strategist. A few years into his career, Shannon developed a passion for employment law, eventually moving his practice to an employment law firm to continue this work. His tenure at an employment law firm refined his technical and practical expertise, enabling him to assist employers and provide counsel on their day-to-day employment needs.
Shannon continually strives to offer pragmatic and timely solutions to his clients.
Shannon is a food enthusiast and takes pleasure in both cooking and exploring new countries to immerse himself in cultures through local culinary delicacies.
Outside of work and trying new foods, Shannon can be found on the basketball court – either playing, coaching, or watching.
- Called to the Bar in BC, 2020
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Calgary, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Political Science, University of British Columbia, 2016
- The Hooplaw Society, Executive Committee Member, Since 2023
- Federation of Asian Canada Lawyers BC, Since 2020
- Vancouver Bar Association, Since 2019
- Canadian Bar Association, Since 2019