Manager of People + Culture
Zarah is MT+Co.’s manager of People and Culture. Having worked in HR capacities in various professional service environments and her background in personal wellness, Zarah brings a unique and informed perspective to her role. Zarah lends her energy and passion for helping people to foster a positive work environment by being approachable, fair, and dependable.
At MT+Co., Zarah focuses on the day-to-day operations of HR, including recruitment, performance management, conflict resolution, training, and the development and maintenance of workplace policies and procedures. What makes Zarah unique is her strong background in personal wellness, which allows her to tackle HR problems with a more nuanced perspective than, say, your average HR manager.
Zarah is a marathon runner, having recently completed the Boston Marathon in 2021! When not in the office, she loves to get outside with her pup, Skoki, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Bowen Island.
- Certificate, Life Coach, Rhodes Wellness College, 2021
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) (First Class Honors), The Institute of Holistic Nutrition, 2020
- Diploma, Human Resources Management, Simon Fraser University, 2014
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (CPHR), Council of Human Resources Associations, 2009
- Bachelor of International Management, University of Lethbridge, 2004