Connor specializes in labour and employment law in our Workplace Law Group. Connor prides himself on helping employers and employees navigate the complexities of their industry.
Connor represents and advises public and private sector companies, First Nations, non-profits, and individuals on all types of workplace matters.
Clients rely on Connor to advise on wrongful dismissal and human rights claims, workforce productivity issues, policy development, employment standards, arbitration, workers’ compensation, and privacy matters.
An engaging and practical public speaker, Connor is often asked to facilitate workplace law seminars and training events.
Connor has developed unique expertise in issues regarding hiring, accommodating, and retaining employees with disabilities. He has spoken at events for the Presidents Group, a network of leading BC businesses seeking to create new employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Outside of the office, Connor is a dedicated hockey player, skier, and boxer. He is also a lifelong pianist and can still crank out an off-key (yet emotive) rendition of Billy Joel’s “Piano Man”.
A proud native of Montreal, Connor claims to be 72% fluent in French. He remains devoted to the Montreal Canadiens.
- Called to the Bar in BC, 2015
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Manitoba, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Political Science, University of British Columbia, 2010
- Co-Chair of Labour Section, Canadian Bar Association, 2017 - 2019
- Coach, West Point Grey Canucks (ball hockey team comprised of young adults with developmental disabilities)