WHO WE ARE
Business Law Group
We’re a big city firm with a neighbourly attitude.
Our Business Law Group works in small, dedicated teams to better serve our clients. We don’t start fights, but we can certainly finish them. We’re not looking to scrap or lengthen the process, but rather take a cooperative approach to ensure you and your business succeed.
What We Do
We’ll help you be proactive, respond to risks, and manage change in a calibrated, practical way. Businesses and Indigenous Organizations trust their MT+Co. team to provide daily advice and structure transformative projects for lasting success.
MT+Co.’s Mergers + Acquisition teams are small, carefully crafted, and absolutely dedicated to results. You will only work with those lawyers best suited to the transaction. No explaining yourself over and over again, no overstaffing your negotiation team, and no (bad) surprises. You need focused expertise at every step of the way.
We primarily work with M+A advisors, small to mid-market entrepreneurs, natural resource companies, and Indigenous Organizations.
- manage your entire M+A team of advisors and executives
- restructure to meet investor requirements
- buy, sell, or spin-off businesses or business entities
- exit shareholder agreements
- meet regulatory requirements
- plan tax strategies associated with financing
- navigate employment arrangements
- evaluate, acquire or divest assets associated with a transaction
Want more? Get in touch with David Allardice.